Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Piracy!!!!

Dear Ones,
As you say even i was enjoying the fruits of listening to music,movies and reading books at a lower cost,infact i never had a thought to buy original stuff,and my greed on having more music,movies,...has just increased incessantly...
I will give you a situation...Suppose you release your own solo music album,
You release the CD in the public....
Your Album is a Smash Hit!
Now somebody wants to earn money....
So they copy your cd content without your permission,your knowledge and send it across to all the tapri markets where they sell it @ Some affordable price!
And Guess what people buy it....
Where does the money go...?? not to to the person who created the album but to the person who copied and released a fake version in the market....
Who loses on these grounds...its you!

Its the same things happening..see on the larger perspective,in the greed of wanting more...we are supporting the piracy business...
Its easy to buy the low cost CDS,or books but you are responsible in a way in bring ing down the business of that poor chap who first put invested so much into it!

Ever seen many film actors,actually saying Stop Piracy!
You know why because it does cause a reduction in the business,because the same product is available somewhere at a affordable price and the creators lose out on everything, money,market!

So you can ask why is not the piracy business given a stop when its so known to causing harm!
I will tell you piracy is just one example of corruption we are supporting and the reason these things are still going on are some top hotshots are supporting it,more strongly we are buying them!

I will tell you Bawa DOES NOT BUY Pirated CD's DVD's Books He buys them from shops,Amazon.com,Crosswords,Online Shopping from his own hardearned money!
You can email and ask him if you want to confirm him!

So does my mentors Rohit Bhaiya and Shilpa Didi,
I heard Bhaiya once saying that why are you buying the pirated CD's instead rent the CD's!

If we have to stop the corruption,then we have to show non-corruption to those things!
Its us who have made the piracy business grow!
Its us by non-co-operating can make the business shrink!

See its not your stuff which is being sold that is why you say why what is the problem!
The moment it starts affecting you!
The day this things hit you you will realise the problem!

I know its tough to give up since you are so addicted to watching movies cds at lower rates!
I too had!
But i did i deleted over a 1000 songs of English,Marathi,Hindi deleted over 30 movies all done as my counter the problem of piracy!

As it is said either be a part of the problem or the Solution!

I chose latter!

So what if I am not able to completely stop it,I am atleast not contributing to the losses to the business of the individuals who actually have given their best!

I will tell you its just nature of an individual then,first film music and now people are copying aol music,meditations!
Guess if people are getting it free why would people buy the CD on the first place!
I saw this thing happening and found that the only way to stop it is first me stopping this stop.
Then making people aware of this thing!

Let me tell you all the things i have i not all pure pristine!
My Lappie for example has pirated OS of XP!
I guess its not registered!
But i am making steps for that i am slowly buying those things which i have in pirated versions to counteract the market!

I can now say i did support the piracy and made sure the market was not affected neither!
I make use of the pirated versions for sometime and then after some months,boom buying the original pieces of softwares,to promote the market!

I so use more of freeware,distributed for free softwares!
More safer and supports the norms of business!

I do say i have pirated products but i do make sure i buy the original stuff in a while as well!

Today I have deleted almost say over 40 GB of data off the disk and guess what just in a few days,i got music CDS,gifts to me from my friend!

Its you who think is not possible to buy the original CDs,I say yes make yourself capable of buying the original stuff!

If you want more of Cds and oppose what do you have to do,nothing just work more,earn more and then earn your CDs or earn you can chose the other option be satisfied with low quality,earn less,and keep cribbing,oh there is corruption!

The Choice is Yours!

P.S. : No Hard Feelings for anyone here,these are just my thoughts if you agree,its my pleasure that you are supporting me!
If you disagree,its your ignorance of the urgency of the hour,i still will wait for the time when you agree over this issue and that would be when you will be victim of this crisis!

Love and Regards,
Swapnil :)

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment